Saturday, March 22, 2008

Why I love Signing Time?

Top-ten reasons why I love Signing Time?


Visit Signing Time at: http://www.signingtime.com/


10. Alex and Leah are cute and funny.
9. Rachel & staff is very creative in keeping learning fun.
8. Signing time songs are entertaining and touchy.
7. It keeps my son occupied so that my wife and I can finish our meal :-)
6. It boosts my son's creativity as he develops his own new signs! It helps my grey cells deciphering his new dictionary!
5. Repeating after Rachel helps me understand how to follow a woman's directions and keeps my wife happy!
4. It is a good way to have quality family time together.
3. It is the best way to relax with my son after a tiring day...without moving an inch ;-)
2. When I miss going to the gym, I at least get satisfaction that I exercised my fingers and hands :-)
1. It is the best way to combine learning, creativity and fun for kids.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sumedha said...

Hi Sagar,

I have a couple new posts since we talked last time. Giving you "feed" as promised :)

Sumedha

6:16 PM  
Blogger Sumedha said...

तुल खो दिलाय:

http://aapula-samwad.blogspot.com/2008/08/blog-post_28.html

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home