Friday, April 22, 2005

A Lazy Blogger?

OK, I admit it, I started this blog, but have not posted anything except my starting message. Well, blogging is like an addiction and I haven't gotten it yet, I suppose.
Admittedly, I am lazy about my blogging. I do ponder over things -- some random thoughts and I think I do need to vent them out, solicit people's reactions and see if there are people who think alike. So I think I should be more active blogger.

If you are visiting my blog, do you have any ideas how I can blog more often and make it more interesting experience? Drop me a line -- sorry, blog a comment :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Parth said...

Hmm, no tips but I find it helpful to set a rhythm. I blog once every 4-5 days as a rule. It worked for me,.

About my wordplay : I make the light bow before the rain ........ seven times over

Its the rainbow ("light bow before the rain"). and of course seven times indicates the seven colors.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Ronald Allan said...

just blog about what comes to mind. Chances are there's someone out there in the blogosphere who shares your idea. It gets "addictive" when you get regular visitors. You just to have something new posted everyday so they won't be disappointed.

Don't worry about it, the desire to blog will come (or not) on its own. :-)

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home